- 1.Epoch refers to the epoch in which stabilisation mechanism took place (through BDO expansion or issuing of bBDO)
- 2.Price refers to BDO's TWAP (time-weighted average price) at that particular epoch
- 3.Redeemed refers to the amount of bBDO bonds that were redeemed
- 4.Bonded refers to the amount of bBDO bonds that were issued (during epoch contraction)
- 5.Expanded refers to the amount of BDO that was added to the total supply of BDO
Regulation History was incoporated into the main platform UI in order to provide clarity and transparency on the stabilisation mechanism of bDollar Protocol. Additionally, the growing number of epochs whilst effectively maintaing BDO to the price peg of 1 $BUSD is a testament to the working abilites of the protocol and the team's commitment to long-term and sustainable growth.